- closed-type fish factory, “replaces” the seas and oceans, provides environmental protection and the cultivation of healthy fish without the use of chemicals and antibiotics;
- located next to sales markets, which reduces transport costs, delivery time; offers the buyer only fresh produce instead of frozen;
- continuous planned, regulated production and marketing of high quality salmon year-round, regardless of season and weather conditions.
- the south of Russia, including the one-millionth Krasnodar, the agglomeration of Greater Sochi with the Black Sea resorts, is a region in Russia with rapidly growing economies and consumption;
- the region is rich in traditions in agriculture and the presence of a large number of medium and small enterprises, farms of pond and marine fish and seafood production, with higher and secondary specialized educational institutions;
- strategically advantageous geographical position: it is washed by the waters of the Azov and Black Seas, with sea and land access to international foreign trade routes to Europe, the Mediterranean and the Middle East.
Strizh-Aqua Hub -
a Russian / Israel association, created to promote the project of an industrial salmon-growing cluster with 100% localization in the Kuban
Inter Aqua Project -
it’s a consulting Israel company, an official partner of AquaMaof Aquaculture Technologies in Russia and CIS countries. In Vologda for the year of 2019-2020 Inter Aqua Project has implemented an industrial production for Atlantic salmon, with a volume of 2500 tons annually
Strizh-Aqua HUB, LLC -
Krasnodar enterprise in the Strizh-Aqua Hub association, represents the interests and opportunities of the Kuban local communities in aquaculture, investments, agricultural production